Accu-chek Performa Test Strips (LONG EXPIRY)
For people with diabetes. Use only as directed and see your healthcare professional for medical advice.
Test strip features
- Fast test time - The test time of 5 seconds makes the Accu-Chek Performa system one of the fastest on the market.
- Small blood sample - Accu-Chek Performa test strips only require a tiny 0.6_µL sample
- Re-dosing capability - The system indicates if more sample is needed and permits re-dosing within 5 seconds
- AST capability - In addition to fingertip and palm testing, the user can test from the forearm, upper arm, thigh or calf
- Large easy-to-handle, 'touchable' design - Test strips are sturdy and well constructed to help reduce strip waste and minimise the need to retest
- Fast capillary fill - The strip uses a super-fast-fill capillary window, making dosing more convenient for the user
- Large dosing area - The strip's wide mouth allows easier application of the sample
- Contrast dosing - The yellow window is in contrast to the grey tip of the test strip, making it easy to see the dosing area
- Strip Graphics - The strip features directional arrows to help the user understand the proper way to insert the strip
- 6 gold electrodes - Test strip electrodes work with the system technology and code key to perform extensive quality checks prior to each test